We’re currently experiencing a period of organisational growth and increased connectivity to our arts programs. To keep up with the demand, we are looking to recruit a talented person into the new role of Administration and Operations Coordinator.
ADMINISTRATION & OPERATIONS COORDINATOR
The Administration & Operations Coordinator has an integral role in the smooth running of the organisation’s office and activities, with a particular focus on facilitating the effective use of our space, systems and assets for staff and participants. This role will suit someone who has excellent attention to detail, with a friendly and positive temperament, with a particular flair for refining systems, solving logistical problems and ensuring operations run smoothly.
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to deal confidently with a broad range of stakeholders
2. Strong digital skills, including in Microsoft Office and CRM software (preferably Salesforce)
3. Ability to self-manage a complex workload using outstanding organisational and time management techniques with meticulous attention to detail
4. Knowledge of Indigenous communities and cultural protocols (desirable)
5. At least two years’ experiences in an administration or operations role
6. Driver’s license (desirable)
GET IN CONTACT
We encourage anyone interested to get in touch and chat through the position prior to the application deadline.
Phone: 0448 401 133
Please send a cover letter addressing the selection criteria (no more than 2 pages) and a current CV to the Finance & Development Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Friday 12th April, with the subject line “Administration & Operations Coordinator application”.